Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Sunday, November 01, 2009, 4:02 PM
Your voice, is the sweetest melody for my ears :)

Yay, church today, super happy :) Praise the Lord yea. The church was all filled up today, I guess it was the same for the overflow rooms too. haha :D Love Jesus :)

Anyway, today was a great day. Woke up early, washed up. Took 196 to Suntec, attended service. :) Hees. Messaged the usual people, talked to usual people. OMG, I really miss Jia Tung :( I don't know why, haha. But I really hope to see her soon. Thank God there is still badminton so that I can see her :) And and, Aye Yu, I can see her too! :D Michelle, I hope you are enjoying your time there in Myanmar :) Haha, remember that I really miss you! Haha.

There's badminton tomorrow :) People from 2/4 all not attending, because the have some clique outing, chalet some more. haha! Hope they enjoy, don't worry about our side, don't have to bother about Mrs Ng, haha. :) Joshua and I will help you speak up! Cheh...say until so wei da :/ HAHA! And and should be going for badminton with Leroy, then meet Joshua and Jaron there. Hehe, they are the people who will be going earlier I guess. Then have breakfast there, :) Haha, then look for some other people after that (: ! Badminton 3 hours, killer la. :/

Anyway, class outing on the 3rd November, tuesday. :)))))))))))))))))
It will be in Sentosa again, yay. Love it! haha :D Girls and boys were invited this time, hope more people will attend. I shall go and do my job now to pull more people there! :) Messageeee.

Oh, and about friday, 6th November, I am not sure if I can go out leh :(
Can we change it to another day instead, choose those after badminton trngs one. :) Haha. SOrry for being so troublesome, but really, no choice :/ Ahh. Don't worry, I won't go out with other people, okay!!! :D Haha. See you on Wednesday then :) Love you loads.

Joshua Joshua, you also ask me go out right. Can can can, when you want? Haha. Anytime after badminton ah :) See you tomorrow anyway, :) Heeees. Haha. Jaron also right?

And and, Junxian, I miss you. :)
Haven't been talking on the phone for such a long time, but at least we messaged. Anyway, things between us are okay already, right? Well, may not be as good as it used to be, but..yea, I also don't know what to do. Even if we're not tgt, friends forever yea, :) You PROMISED! (L)

Anyway, I think I shall end this here. :/ Hehe.
Leroy/Jaron's computer all spoil, so, NO MORE WOLFTEAM! :D
Hehe, sound so evil. But don't care, who ask them keep playing. haha.
Hope it get fixed soon la, okay? :)

LOVE YOU.

Bye bye
Love, Jewel Wee Jing yi :D
Let me be the love of your life, to grab your soul and give you mine. :)