I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Wednesday, November 04, 2009, 2:02 PM
I Hate My Phone Today! :(
I swear I hate my phone today, :( Can't even accept calls! I shall blog about yesterday and today, :) Haha. I will try. Hahahaha :D Yesterday, went for class outing, but ony 5/8 of the class attended. Many of them already flew back to their country, and some were sick, some were busy while some were lazy. :( Oh well, at least we enjoyed, and many pictures taken. I shall take my time to type out everyone's name, those who went yesterday. :) Sentosa was fun, and is always fun! :) Those who went: Jewel Wee, Chua Chen Wei, Natalie Lim, Sim Zhi Ya, Nerice Ng, Lapat Leong, Che Shu Yi, Tchea Yu, Goh Qian, Kim Do Hun, Ng Wei Xian, Ou Jun Tai, Yee Teng Feng, Jaryl Ang, Wilson Xu, Jemison Lai, Kwok Yong Da :D These were the people who went, only 17 :( I know it's almost half the class only, but we had fun in small groups :) -Met everyone at Vivo at 9.30-10.00 :) Then went into Sentosa. -Found a place to settle, everyone went to change. (Girls were in bikini and the guys were half naked). It's so fun to strip the guys, :/ Hahahaha! Not exactly, but help them take off their shirts, :) Haha! Some of them were really reluctant to move, so no choice, they needed the help from Jewel Wee! :D Some of them, their bodies were unexpectedly nice. Hahaha! -Played with everything, enjoyed everything! We swam to the other side of the water too. The sand was so nice over there, then I forgot already. haha :) My chest was pain ah, so didn't swim too much. haha. -Had lunch at Palawan beach there, we went from Siloso all the way to Palawan! LOL. -Cycled. Went back all the way to Siloso. (I am still afraid of bicycles. :( But I tried, again. Rode the two person bike with Teng Feng, Chenny with Wei Xian, Natalie with Jun Tai, then some alone, some did not cycle!) Haha. I can conclude that Teng Feng is a safe driver. Then Jun Tai and I kept on arguing who is safer, Teng Feng or Jun Tai. Then we kept saying "Safety first" Right Teng Feng? :D HAHAHA. -After cycling, went back to the beach to play. All the way till 6 plus. Then some left. -Washed up and stuffs. :) 7, left Sentosa. -Wandered around Vivo to look for food with very hungry stomachs! :( -Went to secret recipe, spent a total of $115+ So shocked when we saw the bill. haha! -It was 9 by then, went to the outdoor area, talked, flooded Wei Xian's camera :) I took so many pictures of myself in the camera, and of course, the poor boy beside me, Ou Jun Tai will be puled in! :D Hehe. Went home at 9.30 :) -Took 143, could have taken 30 with Jun Tai, Haha. :/ Oh, then phone no battery :/ -Home, bathed, slept, chest aching. :( It was such a great outing, pictures maybe won't post today, too many. Haha. Maybe some at random times :) haha. And and, I really love yesterday! :D Haha. Hope it never ended. :( I shall organice another party which more people will attend, then we'll have double the fun! :) Today, badminton. :) Good and bad. Because my chest was still hurting earlier on. :( But then still went for training, hahas. First went to school to meet Jaron and Joshua, because I had the key to Mrs Ng's cupboard, and they had to take the shuttle. :) Then then, after that went to CSH. Put the things then went to the coffee shop nearby again and got breakfast. Drink ony la :) Ice milo again! Haha. Then then, went back to CSH. I did nothing at training, because I am injured! I can't even run now, thanks to the sand testerday. Or some pricky thing which cut the bottom of my feet :/ Eee. After badminton, went to KFC for lunch with Jun Xian, Jun Wei, Jaryl and Brendan. Lols. Then home home home :) Saw Joshua, Jaron and York huan at the mrt station too. :) Then home! :) Showered and here I am, using the comp. Haha. :))))) Tomorrow have to meet Mrs Lily Ng at Queensway again :( argh. Settle some badminton stuffs again. I hope, some people won't just last minute pang seh okay :( Don't so bad la. This should be all. Oh ya ya ya, and my phone now, it's HOPELESS! :( I can't hear what others are saying :/ Sometimes can sometimes cannot! Sian ah, then cannot talk on the phone already la! ): I am so sad. LEROY GET WELL SOOON! :D HAHA. See you soon. I gtg now, go and talk to Jx :/ Hehe. Bye bye ^^ Love, Jewel :D You're the one reason I wake up in the morning, you're the one reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person who can change everything around when it's going bad. |