Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009, 5:45 PM
What If I Tell You That, I Went Out With Seven Boys; Hahaha! JKJK!!

Jewel Wee is SO MUCH happier today :) Haha. I feel good.
Have been really hyper in school the whole day today, once again created the atmosphere in class. haha, actually not really la. :/ Cheh.... HAHAHA! Eh, but a few days ago, Long Lao Shi really said that because they had me in the chinese class this year, I've made the lessons more interesting and interactive. haha :) This proves that talking is goooood! HAHA! Unlike last year, when I was still in Higher Mother Tongue, the normal chinese class was kinda boring. :( Lols!
SO, THANKS TO JEWEL WEE, THE CLASS IS A BIT NOISY, AND HYPER! :D Weeeeeeeee!

Oh ya, then this morning , Michelle and Ain ah, don't let me talk. They asked me not to talk for 5 mins, just 5 mins, but I realised I can't :/ Hehe. This is so so so so pathetic. haha. Yesterday I didn't talk, then Michelle didn't like it, but today I talked, she said that I talked too much. hahaha, where got like that de. Talking is good, so just let me talk. hah! Michelle, you're gonna leave for MM tomorrow. :( I tell you, I sure will miss you! Make good use of the scarf Chenny and I got for you, :) Haha. Take good care of yourself, and think of me :D Haha, Just kididng.

After school, was suppose to get scolded by Mrs Ng with Joshua, because of I don't know what reason. After that discussed some camp things, then homeeeee! :) Haha. Argh..............NVM! :D

Bye bye people :)
Tomorrow will be the last day of school.
Getting back report books, :)
God Bless ALL OF US.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen! :D

Love, Jewel :D

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say yes!