|
Profile
In God I Trust :)
Me.
10 April
Please don't spam.
Thank you.
Tag
Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))
Pasts
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
|
Friday, October 02, 2009, 1:51 PM
Sometimes I Feel That It's My Fault.
Don't laugh upon seeing this, haha.
Hello people, I am not feeling happy now :( I have no idea why. I shall blog slowly and waste time. I will try to use the pictures in my phone to back track time. I will not start from too long ago though, too much to blog about. Loser, my phone don't have any picture since 29 September 09. Bleah. Alright, wednesday. 30 September 2009. I forgot what happened that day. I know after school I went home with Jiatung only. Then we went to WCP, studied a little, talked a lot! Had laksa, then talk talk talk. 5.20 she went to take her 963, I waited with her. Then home. :)
Then, thursday, which was yesterday. 1 October 2009. Yesterday was English paper 1 and 2. I thougt it was alright, :) Hopefully can do better than my previous one. Blah blah, satyed back to study chinese in school library with Jiatung, Junxian, Jinglin, Glenn, Pon Pon! They were studying while I was just looking at my notes, because I finished studying already. Then, walked home with Jiatung and Junxian again. Many funny things happened, laughed like OMG. Junxian carrying Jiatung's bag, folding of the paper crane and when the unknown man came at the wrong time. haha. The way Junxian carry Jiatung's handbag was super hilarious, Jiatung and I couldn't stop laughing, and Jx didn't want to walk with us. Blah blah. Then when Junxian walked me to the lift, I was folding a crane using Jiatung's unwanted paper from exam. When I was folding, encountered many wrong steps, then that person keep laughing!! Fold crane got very funny meh? At least it really looked like one in the end. Then at the life, the man came -.- then ya.. Junxian you know what right. Wrong timing! hahaha. Watched ANTM till 12, then slept at 12.30.
Today morning was alright, I was still really cheerful, happy, blah. Went to school with Jx, jiayou kiss! HAHAHAH! Then on our way into school, saw Leroy. Then waved. I was smiling the whole morning ok, then meet Jiatung in the canteen. Then back to class. Last minute revision, then sat for exam. I am 90% satisfied with my letter writing today and compo, so so only. As you know, my compo sucks :/ Then the paper 2. Quite easy, which made it scary. Then after that went to 2/4 wait for Jx and Jt. They had HMT, so it was like another 30 mins. So I went to the canteen, sat with Chen Wei, Lapat and Tchea Yu. Ate noodles with Chenny. Then after that sat with the others. Jx came down without Jt, so I waited for her. They were going to SP, and I wasn't in a really good mood, so didn't follow. Tired I guess. So walked home with Jt, she also had/wanted to go home. haha. Chased after 963, then I walked back alone. Showered. Here blogging.
Jiatung! blog blog blog. And see you on Monday, Love! Sorry dear for not following you today, :( Didn't feel like going. Blah blah.
Love, Jewel.
Maybe I am not compromising well enough.
|