I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 8:29 PM
Michelle, I can use the computer. Since you so badly want me to blog about you. I'll do so today. :) Hahahhaa, after that stupid misunderstanding we had today. Haha! But it was quite funny, and it also made me know how important you are to me! haha.
I actually cried for you today, haha. I don't know why, but I know it is somehow related to you. Since then I knew, you are really important to me. I knew I can't loose you. Haha. When I had to pass you the present, I was feeling kinda awkward :/ I purposely chose today to give you your present, haha. But then it turned out in quite a weird way. ): Haha. At least you got your present in the end. I bought the present is because when I saw the scarf, I thought that you would need it when you are back in Myanmar. So I just thought of some silly excuse to get you a present, haha! hope you like it my dear friend! :D After this silly misundetstanding, you and I should learn to trust each other more, haha. We must not even think that we dislike each other! Haha. I can't believe we could actually make it up so quickly! :D We actually went for lunch tgt and walked around JP today with Jx. Haha! :D M-I-C-H-E-L-L-E! <>FREAK THE PERSON WHO WENT INTO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT! Happy with the post here over now? :) Haha. Today was a great day, finally back to school! Haha. And then today got back quite a lot of results. Moderately well only. ): Haha. Could have done muuuuuuuuch better! Not all are good, but some are okay. Still not one which I am extremely satisfied with. haha. But but, I am quite surprised, I got highest for literature in class! :D Yay. God blessed me yea. :) Haha! The rest are okay, will post the results when it's confirmed! haha. But my poor chinese, 69 overall!! :( There goes my A ): It's a B3!!!!! Just by one mark. Haha. Yay, tomorrow will be a great day too. Should be going to IMM with, Hazel, Junxian, Leroy, Kenneth, Kendrick, Yong Qiang, Ze xuan too? (How about my Joshua!!) Haha I also want you to go leh!! OH! And I've to discuss the badminton stuffs with him before friday, to submit to Lily Ngggggg! :D Haha. Yay yay yay, hopefully we will enjoy ourselves tomorrow :) Haha. Benedict still owe me one hit!! :( That persone touched my "burnt" faced with his hands when school ended. Chased after him and was blocked by a lot of people, and I had to find Mrs Ng, so didn't hit him. He'll so get it tmr! He is just one sit away from me! I can even sit beside him. Hahahaha! Right, Jewel Wee, looks like a red cooked lobster/shy blushing person/totally roasted pig! ): Hahaha! All thanks to the scorching hot sun ytd. Haha, sentosa with the girls in bikini were great! :D Haha. 200 over pictures, but I can't even post one. Sorry people. ): Wanna see? HAHAHAH! Oh, gtg now. Needa talk to people online. Sorry to keep them waiting! Bye bye. Loves, Jewel! :D Hahahaha, it's all over now.
Just small misunderstanding. |