Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Saturday, October 31, 2009, 12:01 AM
It's the last day of school in 2009 :( See you again, E2/1 :(

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy today. Really happy today :)
I feel good today, since morning till now! Haha, really really high now too. Haha! :D Jewel is so happy today, very very happy! :D Oh ya, and Joshua got back his phone, makes me happy too! I like it. And I cut my hair, not much diff, but makes me happy too! Junxian, Idk where he is, but makes me happy too. Everything makes me hapy today :)))) Haha, Especially now. JEWEL WEE IS IN A VERY GOOD MOOD TODAY! :D Yes, praise the Lord that I've done well in my SA2!

Since I am so happy now, I shall do a mini-dedication to the whole class, for rememberance. :) (according to the index number, really sorry if I miss any one of you out!!) Tag me if I do. :/

1. Aye Yu Mon- Hey girl, thank you for being such a close friend of mine for this 2 years. :) It has only been recently that we got to know each other better. But seriously, I've always liked to be with you, is only sometimes, I can't find a thing we could talk about. Then I decided to skip the conversation. Now, I will always talk to you!! :) Haha. Smart girl, keep up your good work, ALGEBRA!! :D Haha, hopefully you can get into the class you want to, :) Love you girl. I feel bad for you, not able to return back to Myanmar. :( But, it's okay! You have me with you here in S'pore, I can celebrate your birthday for you. Love you loadszxczxcxzc!! :D

2. Che Shu Yi- Yo man! Haha, nice starting yea. This has been what we've been saying for the past 2 years each time we see each other. haha :) I still like it, and will remember it forever! :D You are the first friend I've known in NTSS, then I remembered I offered to help you to carry your stuffs on the first few days or smth. haha, we exchanged numbers, then I realised that everything was in chinese. Later then you told me that you are from China :) Haha, then since that day, I thought we had many things in common, so I made friends with you! We may not be so close now, but I believe, we'll still remember the good times we had tgt in the past! Love you!

3. Chua Chen Wei- "I want nobody, nobody, but you!" Haha, continue singing girl :) Forever #1! Haha, we used to be so close remember. Of course I still remember the days when we stayed back tgt just to clean up the class, sweeped the floor volunteeringly, packed the shelf, arranged the tables and chairs, studied tgt! Haha. Yea, like you said, maybe we became busier, and our programmes all clashed, hence we had lesser chance of going out tgt. :( But nvm, not everything changed, up till today, we are still asked by Mdm Long to clean up the class tgt! :D Haha, those memorable times with you will be kept in my mind, forever! Love you girl :D

4. Elvina Felicia- Hello E2/1's class monitoress! :D "What was today's attendance?" :D Haha, so fun to have you as out monitoress. haha, then can take over Yong Da. :D We have a useless monitor, I realised. :/ Hehe. Anyway, pretty, I've enjoyed my 2 years with you. Although we weren't so close in the past,but I believe, we are now! But not as close to some you are with la. Haha, don't be disappointed with your result. Don't think about it already, alright? Haha :) Just think what you're gonna do to improve your results next year!! Haha, hope you get into the class you want to, and make many more new friends! :) Love you!

5. Goh Qian- Weirdo! :D Haha, I love you. I like for who you are. Haha, I know it is a weird way to start this, but who cares. hah! Truthfully, since last year till the day I went out with you, I thought that you were some feirce person. Or maybe just really emo, :/ Haha. You look so scary, but then, now I realised, you are actually so sweet and nice. Although sometimes you dress a little like a tomboy, but but, don't forget, as long as you are a girl, you will act like one in a way! Seeing you giving hugs to people, totally changed my view of you :))) Haha. You are actually so nice, and I love being a friend of yours! :) Hehe, see you soon in 2010~ Enjoy your hols. Be happy, no more emo-ing, alright? Yes, and the cakes we backed tgt during Home Econs, it wwas delicious, I will not forget! And your danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D HAHAHHA

6. Chelsey Hong- Truthfully, I find you a very interesting person. :) You are so talented, seriously. Haha, and I realised that you love motivating people to do things. :) I don't know you well, and I don't know what to tell you. But I hope, you will get into the class you want to next year, and and do REALLY WELL in your exams next year. (No good luck for you) Hehe, because I remembered that you said that you'll get some karma or smth like that. haha, :) "I don't even know you" You said this sentence to Sy Yongda in 2008 because he wanted to borrow a marker from you, and I remember this so clearly!! Haha. See you next year ;)

7. JEWEL WEE!! :D You are the best! Just kididng, so bhb!!

8. Wan Teng- I don't know what to write to you. But I just wanna say THANK YOU. Thank you for being such a helpful person in class, you have everything with you, so whenever I needed smth, I just had to go with you. Hope that you are satisfied with your results :) Get into the class you want tooooo! Enjoy your hols, good luck for 2010! :D

9. Lapat Leong- Hello sexy, hahahah! :D Great , the bikini party will always be remembered by me! :D Haha, you were so pretty that day. And you must always remember the bikini I chose for you! :D Anyway, good job for the hard work you've put in for this SA2! You've made a great improvement! :) And I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU! :D Whatever the reason which made you so motivated to study, hope it continues to do it's job :) Heees. Haha, it has done you good. And I hope that my motivations had motivated you enough for you to work harder, haha! :D WELL DONE THIS TIME! :) I'm sure you can do better next time. That's all for now, Love you!

10. Marianne- Hello, I really don't know what to write to you. And I don't know if you willsee this. Anyway, thank you for being such a close friend with me,before. Rmb the once when we sat tgt in 2008 :/ Hehe.I enjoyed the time with you.

11. Natalie Lim- Hey Bikini babe, I hope you will read this somehow. :) Thankyou for being such a wonderful friend for the past 2 years, HMT together was great. All we talked about was boys boys boys boys boys. That was for that time, all the HMT lessons = boys lesson! :D I liked it. haha, :) But this year was great too, we had fun tgt in E2/1, didn't we? We did our music project together, tied two ponytails tgt, had fun at sentosa together! :D I love it, I love you. Hmm, maybe I should end this here, hehe. See you soon SEXY! :D (Looking forward for nxt bikini outing!)

12. Nerice Ng- Cutie pie yea :) I don't even know if you will see this, but who cares, I'll carry on blogging! :D DON'T HATE MATH, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! Hehe, math is impt, so don't ever give up on math :) Hehe, when you need help, you look for JEWELWEE okay!! :D I love all your drawing, all your pokings to make me scream. LOVE IT, LOVE YOU! :D (L) SEe you real soon, in the next outing? Haha, anyway, I AM SURE I WON'T FORGET YOU, cutie pie! :))

13. Ain- I tell you ah, up till today, I don't know how to spell your long long name. :/ Haha. Quaratuain? Smth like that la, huh? haha! Anyway, seriously, I think you are a good friend! Although I admit, I did not realy like you in the past, not dislike you also. But just 51% on the bad side of you, and 49% on the good side. haha :) After knowing you, I realised that you are really nice! I love talking to you about everything, so nice to share with you :) I am also happy that I've motivated you to dstudy, and indeed there were improvements in your results. I hope that I can continue doing that. Haha. I will also miss all the delibrate pokings from you, to make me scream in class,I wanna scream at you! :D So fun. I LOVE YOU!

I've decided, I am not going by register number, but by who I can remember first :/Hehe.

14. Joanne- SHORTIEEEE! :) Just kidding girl, :D I love you alot. Haha! I will confirm remember the times I had with you. Walking back to my HOlland house from school, buying milk on the way home, playing at the water cooler during the IT programme :/ haha, that was so much fun! Plus, badminton we played tgt and stuffs. going to queensway and anchop point, looking at bikinis :) So much fun. And thankyou for the letter you gave me today, :D Haha, I get what you mean, maybe i should heed your advice! :D haha :D I love you girl, really!

15. Valarie, Sartini, Zhiya, Tchea Yu, Yicen (Anyone missing? Short of one :/ )
To all the girls yea :D Thank you all of you for being my wonderful classmates. Tchea Yu, I really appreciate all your art work. They're always fantastic, really! hahas. All of you has been a great classmate of mine, :) Sartini, very pretty already la, don't have to comb your hair and look into the mirror so often la :D Haha, pretty girl! Valarie, chinese pro. Next time must give chance okay! :D don't always get first for chinese, jkjk!! :D Continue working hard :) Yicen, this is the math pro yea? Haha, continue working hard for all your subjects :) ENJOY YOUR HOLS!

MICHELLE! :D
Hey girl, you'll be going back to MM tomorrow :) I hope you can see this soon. HAha. hhopw that you will enjoy yourself there, spend the time with your family and friends :) you've been a wonderful friend already, god enough for me! :D Can even be the best. haha :) Take care back there in MM, and dno't have to worry about the results you got back today. I also wanna thankyou for accompanying me EVERYWHERE I go, INCLUDING TODAY! hahahA: D My bodyguard yea :) Love you loads girl. I will keep the letters you've given me, forever! :D I wanna see you next year, so enjoy, think of me! :D Haha, bye bye! I'll NEVER FORGET A WONDERFUL FRIEND LIKE YOU! :D HAHA. Remember to use the scarf I gave you :) JEWEL LOVE MICHELE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER :D IMY!

TO ALL THE GIRLS FROM E2/1! I LOVE YOU GIRLS A LOT. ENJOYS YOUR HOLIDAYS AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD. LOOK FORWARD TO 2010, AND WORK REALLY HARD NEXT YEAR. NO MORE SLACKING, HAHA :) ALL LOOK PRETTY TOO! LOVE, JEWEL! (L)

I've taken the short cut. And I found an easier way. hah! :D BOYS BOYS BOYS

1. Jaryl- badminton pro, hope you will continue concentrate on improving your badminton skills. At the same time, study hard! Haha. Hope that you will get into the class you want to! :D HAHA.
Jemison, Jia Han, Teng Fong, Wilson = NERD GROUP! I just wanna hope that you guys have studied really hard, and get good results which you all expected :) haha. I don't think you all will read much, so don't need to continue le lor :D Haha. good luck for 2010~ :D

"SOCCER/BASKETBALL CREW" = Jun Tai, Benedict, Arvin, Momin, Wei Xian, Jun Young, Do Hun. Stop playing everyday, and coming back to class totally drenched :( haha. You will get sick easily you know! Anyway, continue studying hard and achieve your goals like how you want to in soccer :D don't ever give up ok ok ok ok ok! JEWEL WEE IS ALWAYS HERE! :D For you!

"RETARDS :/ " = KWOK YONGDA, CALVIN CHAN.
I don't like you two, always bully me only. Haha :( Bye bye!

"Loners" :( = Quek Ren Hao, Boon Seeeet!
you two always so lonely, and have lesser friends. Must thank god that you have each other or you have Jewel Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D Because everytime when you people are absent, Jewel Wee always says " I am ____ friend! I help him keep!" HAHA :D THANK ME!

THIS IS THE END FOR THE GUYS. I THINK HARDLY 5 WOULD COME AND READ. HAHA, AO NO POINT WRITING SO MUCH. BUT REALLY HOPE THEY SEE IT SOMEHOW. :) HAHA. AND AND, JUST TO ALL THE GUYS, IN CASE I MISSED OUT ANY, HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE TALL AND NICEEE AND MORE MATURE NEXT YEAR. WANNA JIO ANY GIRL..erhem..you know what to do right. haha :) I shall end the guys' ones here. BORING.



I LOVE E2/1 :D
"Once the best, always the best!"
other than friends from my class, Junxian, Leroy, Joshua, Hannah, Jiatung, Hazel, Yan Min, Amanda, Alll! hope you guys are satisfies with your results and hope that you can get into the classes you want to :D don't let anything stop you from getting what you want. Enjoy this 2 months holiday, :) And and, work really hard in 2010! :D Looking forward to next year :D Love you all!
BADMINTON PLAYERS :D
2nd November & 4th November- 8.30am, Clementi Sports Hall :D
From that week onward, trainings on tuesdays and thursdays.
Bye bye :D
Love, Jewel :D
LEROY ALSO MADE ME HAPPY TODAY, AND EVERYDAY! :D
I felt it when I touched your hand :)
YOULOVEME