Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009, 6:00 PM
It's Gonna End So Soon! :D


Are happy when you see this?

Hahahah, today is the last day already. Still have tomorrow, but it's art. I don't care
Hahaha, Mich and AYe just came over to my house, just went home. Came after school, ate at WCP then my house! To do art. hahahah :D

Junxian ah, tell you don't play already right.
Raining still play. Now fall and injusred liao, how? Haha.
Take care. Bye!
Leroy, see the fishes. I am drawing that tmr. Put tgt though and got ppl feeding it. Haha.
See you tomorrw, :D Roll the dice! hhahahah!
Michelle and Aye Yu, thank you so much for today. Talk so much, so fun eh! At least I finished my prep works, unlike that both of you. Hahaha :D I love you girls! Share more! :D

Bye bye.
Play play play.
I want my results now. 6/7 A's? HAHAHHA
Hopefully. :)

Love, Jewel.
I may not blog so often.
It's boring.
Bye.
I've never dared to lie to you :)