Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009, 1:26 PM
I like talking to you over the phone.

Haha, it has been a few days since I've blogged. And my past few days were quite interesting, all spent with different people, and unexpected people! Haha. Let's see, thursday(22 October 2009). That day after school I went out with Leroy and Kendrick! haha. We went to IMM, had lunch there and walked around. Although it ws kinda awkward at the start, where none of us talked, but it got better after awhile. Haha. The both of them are so cute la, hor? Haha! Then walked around and blah blah, I asked Benedict to come over to IMM also. At least someone I know mah, then he came over and more conversations started. haha. Around 4, we went home already. haha, took 197 with Leroy and Benedict :D Then homeeee! :) I forgot what happened after that already.

I remember that it was quite a nice day with them, because it's like keep wanting to laugh/smile at the moment. No one was talking, all were whispering and stuffs. Really cute and funny! haha. They somehow made my day, :) ! Because after recieving fairly well results, I was kinda moody, and I needed to have a good laugh. haha. Thank you people, :) Haha. And now, because of smth, I owe Benedict a favour! Haha. Mama la he, keep touching my sunburnt on the face! :( Evil!!

Right, then yesterday, I went out with even weirder people. Not weird, but just people which I didn't expect to go out with. Haha, I went to IMM again..with Michelle, Aye Yu Mon, Jessica and Jihye! :D Haha, they were all foreigners eh, so cooool! Haha. We initially planned to go there to play water, but instead we had out lunch there and sat down to talk, take pictures! :D We each have a same keychain now!! It's a froggie, I'll show you the picture later! haha, very cute eh. Still have the bell sound, because the head is like a bell. Haha, we talked, we laughed, we enjoyed. I enjoyed! :D I really hope we can go out together again. Although it was kinda weird for me to go out with them ytd, because I hardly know all of them. Haha, but it was a great start. Jihye and Jessica were both so funny. Right, and we concluded, all of us are pretty! :D Yay!

Picture time, haha :)
Sorry only some pictures we took yesterday. haha.
Our Keychains! :D








Last night, over the phone, you cheered me up. :) Thanks.

Bye bye. Love, Jewel :D

Thank you for all you efforts to make me happy.

Being by my side.