I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Sunday, October 18, 2009, 8:38 PM
I am very tired. )):
Woah woah, long long day since Friday. ): haha.But I realised I enjoyed all the time I had with the girls. :D I like girls more than boys. O; I am really tired now. Slept arounf 1.30 last night, woke up at 6 this morning. As I had to reach Suntec to serve at..er..7.30! haha, so it was like crazy. Lazed a little longer after the alarm rang then chiong ah, out of the house! haha. Reach convention centre at 7.30 sharp! :D Met manda there, then tadaa, start serving. I was the one who marked the attendance today :) There was this girl who made my day, and I was kinda happy that time. It's just a normal P4 girl, who are like the rest, who wants to be with their friends. So, while taking the attendance, I also had to give out the stickers for the grouing for the games and stuff. then this girl came to me with another friend. She told me that want the number 2 sticker, haha. So, I jumped like 4 person, and gave her a number 2. haha, after that she stood beside me for 10 mins, squatting beside me begging me to give her number 2 for the other 2 friends who were coming. In the end I managed to give the 4 of them the number 2 sticker and that girl was so happy. She asked for my name, and hugged me to thank me! :D She loves me. Hahahahah! And I really can't wait for tomorrow to come! and tuesday! Bikini babes! :D After church went home already. Super tired. haha. then sleep, talk, sleep, eat, use comp! :) Then now blogging lor. haha Bye bye! Love, Jewel :D I've always doubted the trust I have in you. Now no more. :) Hello there, things are still going fine now. :) And I am happy when I am with you. I can still go to you when I have problems, I can still share my joy with you. I can do anything with you. You are still always there for me, being my listening ear or so. Thank you. :) However, sometimes I still do doubt my trust for you. And I hate that feeling. eeek. This is just some random talk. My feelings for you are still the same. Talked to you about this too, and things are still good! :D hahahaha. This is why I love you sooooooo much! Haha. Will not doubt you, I'll trust you. Love you :) ! ![]() |