I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Sunday, October 04, 2009, 2:01 AM
Hohohohoh, I am happy :D
Well, maybe this is the last post before the end of exams :)Anyway it is just two more weeks away, and I'll be freeeeeeee! Continued watching Special A since June, when Junxian's sister introduced. Just finished watching Special A(Anime), and I find it really cute. hahah! I like it. Although the guys are cute and handsome, almost 100% perfect, it's useless, because they're drawn! I shall watch other animes after the exams :) And fall in love with more anime characters. I Love Junxian. I Love Hazel. I Love Michelle. I Love Aye Yu. I Love Jiatung. I Love Yan Min. I Love Amanda-J. I Love Everyone who loves me :) Bye bye. Good night. Sleep well people, sweetest dreams! Love, Jewel :D I'll be dreaming of you tonight, loves! |