Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009, 10:44 PM
Things will get better, just give it some time :)

We were ever so close, and will always be. :)

I wanna blog too after seeing that everyone has blogged.
But the thing is I don't know what to blog about. :( Haha. Blog for the sake of it, wow.
Jewel Wee, quick think of something to blog about. Junxian says he want to give you ideas, but I doubt he has anything in mind. So shall not depend on him, hahaha!

What what what I can talk about now. Blogging is sometimes boring. Haha.
Actually, all blame it on life, which is boring.
Life is boring = Blog is boring. Life is sad = Blog is sad. :(

I shall blog a long long one on today, then think of something else.
Morning, woke up, went to school with Junxian.
-Took the bus which came just on time
-Reached school early
-Drank Peach Tea
-Went to class
-First period History, got back test. 17/20 :) Yay.
-Then, English. Did a worksheet.
-Recess. (It was better today)
-Math
-Mother Tongue

This was all, so boring right. After school:
-Waited for Jiatung and Junxian for their Higher Mother Tongue to be over
-Walked home with them
-Waited for Jiatung for her 963 to come
-Got "bullied" by Junxian, hor?
-Home :)
-Slept before I did anything, didn't know what I was so tired
-Woke up quite late, showered
-Ate
-Studied

How interesting can my life be. Colourful, or just black, white and grey! :(
Without her, it's no longer colourful.
What friends are for are to make life colourful.
I am so bored now.

And I am still thinking what to blog about.
I can't think of anything, he is not helping me. haha!
Bye bye,
maybe I'll be back later. :)

Love, Jewel :D

Hohoho, I love your kisses :))
I FOUND MY SCISSORS!