I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 3:44 PM
Materialistic; haha.
I shall blog a short short post, since I can only use the comp for another 5-10 mins :)I promised myself that I will study till the day exams are over, and I will fufil it. Jewel don't break promises eh :) Today was a boring day. I just realised I had 3 tests instead of just one pathetic HE test. Morning was already a disaster, woke up 25 mins later then usual :( Becuase I slept late last night.Rushed like OMG because Junxian is going to school with me, and he was already on his way. So I did everything so quickly, went down, and just nice his bus came. :) Then we walked to school, did we? Ya, we did. haha, walked there, and I was really sleepy! I anyhow packed my bag, and just brought what was on my table without even taking a look at it. And Jx and Mich's reaction was like... wth! -.- Hahahah, not my fault. I was really tired, and i couldn't do much. haha. Jia Tung! Saw her on our way when walking up to class. Went to class then realised I had HE, bio and English test. Went to 2/4, tried to study for HE, but I was too tired to do so. And Junxian and Jiatung was there, so of course, I WAS DISTRACTED! :D Hahahaha! nvm Took the tests, one after another. Another misfortune, or maybe blaming my blur-ness. During Music, I was suppose to show the video we took and edited ytd, I then realised I saved the wrong video and the right on was at home :O Hahahah! So sorry people, I'll bring the right on tomorrow. After school, went to look for Jiatung and Junxian. then I went to with Ms Goh to get a wks from here, then went home with the both of them. We walked to the NUS high there, then cross bridge, then Jiatung took 963 then Jx and I walked back the NUS high there and took 196 (: haha. Then home, lunched, bathed. I am gonna study! Bye bye! Junxian ah, whatever we were talking in the bus, it can't be solved so easily. It's just like what she said, girls and boys are just different. The way we look at things, the way we think, the way we solve problems. Can't be solve all jsut by fighting. haha :) Anyway, see you in school tmr! And I AM GONNA STUDY SO YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING! Jiatung!! I love you :) Haha. Love, Jewel :) I haven't been thinking you for long, maybe you're not in here anymore. :( |