I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 3:59 PM
I'll get things back in order.
Don't worry my friend out there, I am sure you are thinking the same way as I am now :( Things have really changed like, drastically, and I know this is feeling really awkward. I just can't go anywhere without you. We used to be so close, :) You're still always on my mind, not sure if I am on yours. You don't have to wish that we'll be this close again, I am sure we will. Let's give each other some more time, and things will be back again. We'll hang out as usual, not ignoring or giving cold shoulders to each other. It hurts so much when I get this feeling in me. We are like so near yet so far. Who else am I suppose to go to now, where are you, the one who is always there to hear me out and chill me down! Most of all, we must not give this one last try. We must hang on, till things work out. :) I can lose anyone, but not you my friend. I just have to have you, without you, something in my life is really missing. Don't feel terrible if things don't go right. Friendship wil come across many obstacles, and I'm quite sure we'll walk this through together. Hope you read this. I Love You :) Do you know how it feels when I walk pass you, but without any conversation. :( I've tried my best to talk to you, I will keep on trying, not giving up. Today was a alright day. Not so good though. Kinda sad after recess. :( Recess was different. Some should know why. But it's alright, smiles Jewel! Went home after school. As usual, walked with Jiatung and Junxian, then 196. Home. Eat. Bathed. Blogging. Study. :) Junxian & Jiatung, thank you for cheering me up. :) Both of you have to be happy too alright, Jiatung, I'll reply your letter. Loves! Bye bye. Love, Jewel Wee :D Thanks for that kiss which made me happy, happier. |