I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Saturday, September 26, 2009, 2:00 PM
Everyone is asking, what happened to us.I told them nothing is wrong, and we are still fine. Feeling all so decieved, 'cos I know we're not. But don't worry dear, things will be back. I told you give me some time, and some for you too. We can sort things out, hence it'll be fine :) Jewel Jewel Jewel :D Study study study! I love I love I love, Hazel, Jiatung, Michelle, Yan Min, Aye Yu Mon, Junxian, Joshua, Leroy :) AND HANNAH! ![]() I am so nice, talking to Quek Ren Hao online now. Because he was sick for one week, and ya.. Just talk la. Although I really dislike him at times, because he is really very annoying! And I love to annoy him, so that we can argue and create conflicts :D Hahahaha! So bad ah. But never mind, sometimes I pity him too. Being bullied by others, so I help him. :) But then sometimes the temptation in too strong, I've to "bully" him too. Verbally I can already win him, :) Haha! So, Quek Quek, get well soon, and go back to school. I don't want to keep papers for you anymore. But if I don't, no one else will. Haha, so I am nice :) Skipping/missing school at this point of time is the dumbest because you are missing out all the important revision, QUICK GO BACK TO SCHOOL! See you :D (Although you won't see this post) Haha! Quek Quack! :D |