Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009, 4:47 PM
After the camp discussion :)

So, after everything, we went to Joshua house. Haha.
Went to meet Jaron at the commonwealt Mrt, then I saw Jia Ying and her friends. :) So..walked to Joshua's house from there. Jaron tried calling Joshua's house to tell him that I am coming, so..Joshua didn't know I was going to his house. So in other words, I was a 'surprise present' from Jaron to Joshua. LOL! But it was a good place to discuss mah, haha :) Computer and everything there.

Reached his housed. Discussed. Couldn't open my file I sent becuase it was Excel 2007 and Joshua's one was 2000. So we re do everything. Haha! But it was alright, changed here and there. Wrecked our minds to fill up those spaces, and done! Yay. haha!

Then discussing halfway, they go play wolfteam. Then I watch tv. Then had lucnh. Joshua's ah mah cooked for us, :) Johshua don't eat veggie ): haha! Jaron and I were finding ways to let him eat, but he said "even if one stalk of veg is in my rice, i will throw all away." what a waste. HAHA. So didn't force him. Then when finished eating, Joshua brought the plates to the kitchen, but didn't wash. Then we asked why, his ah mah replied "If joshua knows how to wash it would be best." Damn funny la, and something else. haha!

After that, went back discussing. Around 3.20 we were almost finished. Then talked, talk until one part, horror movie. We watched "ghost game" I intorduced it to them. And all get scared. Joshua ah, keep making the volume so soft. Then when we were looking through some trailers, one was kinda funny. So I laughed, and it scared Joshua. He jumped up, and i got scare. :/ Jaron was just there laughing haha! Watched ghost game on youtube, part by part, so it was like 7-8 mins each. Joshua didn't want us to watch. we watch part 1,2,3.. then told Joshua part 4, last one. Thn cnt control, bcos too exciting, watched until 5,6! haha! then we already freaked out like OMG. So stopped and went home. HAHA

Today I enjoyed discussing about the camp, it wasn't boring! haha
But today would be better if I was with you.. haah! :)

-gonna buy some ingredients for bobochacha ltr. I am gonna cook!
Jun Xian, hear this, I am gonna cook! :D HAHA.
Hope it turns out okay.. :/ Won't be too bad. It's for the HE exam ): haah!

Bye bye.
Love, Jewel :D
I will study, at night. HAHA
Great day ahead, :)
Love you.