I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Sunday, September 06, 2009, 1:46 PM
6 September 2009, I Love You :D
As usual, fell asleep again last night. One last time, I WON'T FALL ASLEEP TODAY! Woke up early today, then went to church. Served today. I am bored... ): Today is a good day, will be a good day, is the best day :D 10th month together already, time flies when I am with you. :) I am always happy when I am with you. Even when I am sad, you cheer me up. If you are the one who me sad, you still cheer me up. Everything you do MAKES ME HAPPY. Despite all the disturbance, I still love you! ♥ Jun Xian asked me to "blog about everybody!" So I shall blog about.. Jun Xian, Joshua, Hazel, Michelle, Leroy. Who else? Yong Da! -.- Jun Xian: Since you asked me to blog about everybody, can start off with you. :) I like you. Lols! You are a really really good friend, reallllllyyyy! :D You are the one who always cheer me up. SO NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WILL BE MY BESTFRIEND FOREVER! :DDD Since the day I know you, I have been messaging you. Up till now!!! Then we went through so many things together. Although we were not so close at some point of time, then really close the next time, we are still friendssss! :D Yay, I like it. I even told you so many of my secrets you know!! About girls and boys and blah blah blah. :/ Don't say anything ok! And and and, that 27 more things which I owe you, you can take a life time to return them. (Even though it was all because I said "never mind" then I had to do things for you.) You want to know why I like you, let me think!! :D One, you are nice. Two, you are really nice. I like who you are, patient, kind, nice :D Your character are similar as mine, that's why I love being with you. And you never fail to make me smile/happy/laugh. Although you always poke me, I still like them. The presents all from you, I love them too :D All those promises I have made with you, I will not break them okay. So, despite any situation, YOU'RE GONNA BE MY FRIEND FO LIFE! :DDDD Joshua: Joshua, although I know he won't be able to read this.. but it's alright. You know what, you are also one of my friends who I want to be with forever :) Although we are not that close now, are we? Or maybe not close enough yet, I WILL GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER! :D Yes, I will! I still remember when we talked about our future last time, you and your own indoor badminton court, my own school/childcare.. then you are going to send your kids there, and I am gonna send my kids to your training. HAHAHAH! So fun.. Aiyo, but what if............hehe, never mind! :D I still know you well. Since I can't msg you now, ): I'll miss you. Haha. "Never msg you very bored" And and and, all those quotes, I WILL REMEMBER IT FOREVER! :D Hazel: Bestestfriend yo :D You are a really really good friend, seriously. THANK YOU FOR YOU HOUSE TOO. (You know what it means, yea?) HAHA! I promise, WE WILL BE FRIENDS FOREVER, TILL WE ARE OLD. Ok? Hopefully we can get into the same class next year. Anyway, everytime when I am with you, I really enjoy it. Although I get jealous at some point of time, :/ ! Don't make me jealous ok! Now that you already have some people/person, don't pang seh me ok!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU MUSN'T. :D Yay, friends forever. (L) Michelle: Hey girl, I've finally mentioned your name in my blog. Actually it's not finally, hahaha! YOU ARE THE GREATEST/CLOSEST FRIEND I HAVE IN CLASS NOW :D Yay. Since the day I've know you, up till now, greast difference :) WE ARE SO CLOSE NOW! And we are still sitting together, like last year, when we were the "light girls" haha! I won't want to lose a good friend like you. You know what, when you said that you're gonna leave, I was really sad ): really! I don't wish that you will leave, but it may be a better choice for you. Sigh. It will somehow means that I lose a good friend in school. but you have to know, no matter what, we will still keep in contact ok! YOU MUST COME BACK TO S'PORE! Leroy: I don't know you, but I know you. I don't know what I am saying, it just means that I know you but I don't. -.- Forget it. Haha. You are a good friend I think, I think we will be good friends forever, hopefully! :D On that day when Kendrick asked me to msg you, I was like "who on earth is that" But I just messaged. Then when we messaged more, and got to know you more, and I finally knew you. HAHAHA! :D You gave me lollipops, made me talk to you. And when we talked on the phone it was so weird. ahahahha! it's like talking to someone you just knew, and kept thinking of things to talk about. !! HAHA. Wait, I still don't know you that well. i'll blog more when I know better. :D hahahah! :D Glad I posted for you. I WILL KNOW YOU BETTER AND WE WILL BE BESTFRIENDS! :D I shall end this "everybody's post" here. :D Bye. Love, Jewel :D Spammers, stop spamming la -.- |