I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Friday, August 21, 2009, 9:54 PM
Yay, I went there again ;D
Weeeee, today was a long, yet short day :DLong day is because I was out since 6.40am till 8pm): Short day is because I was in school, for not very long. And today was a great day. So, time flies when you're enjoying :) Woke up as usual, meet Jx then went to school together. Er, first period was Math, followed by History, Recess, English, MT then assembly. School ended early, so went to SP for lunch with Hazel, Yan Min, Jun Xian, Yikai, Melvin :) Then around 2.20pm left that place, Hazel went to meet Kenneth then the rest of us took the train. Yan Min followed the other 2, I followed jx. I swear I hate Kwok yong Da! That damnnnnnnnnn person, not like guy eh): I hit him only, then he hit me back also. He hit freaking hard also ok. then the Benedict still keep disiao, then got hit by me too :x Who ask him keep saying, "Pain or not huh?"," The print very nice eh.", "what is the feeling like ah?" !!!!! All also bully me de. Went to class, the Yong Da then ran away from his seat -.- Until I walked pass then he went back. Scared tio hit again. I don't care :O Oh ya!!! And during History, we were throwing paper balls. Sadly he was the one who got scolded, nothing happened to me. I was just trying to throw rubbish in the (bin beside him), but coincidentally it hitted him on his head :O HAHAH. I went to Jun Xian's house again :) When we were walking, it was raining, nvm.. Then find my way to his house, but still..LOST. Today was more fun. Haha. I also don't know why, all I know it's more fun! :D Talked, draw, studied, talked, talked, talked, screamed, laughed, screamed, blah blah blah. Nothing else eh :/ That person, keep bullying me. Then I couldn't scream because of some reason. HAHAH! Then around 4 he went to Choa Chu Kang with me. :D Reached there around 4.45pm, then I was still early. Walked around Lot One and went to the library. Once again at the library section, went to see some books then to the children sections again. And the Jun Xian ah, read the "Bermuda Triangle" book again. He kept saying "Bermuda Circle" when it was suppose to be triangle! Hahaha! Went for guitar at 6 :) And he went home. Today at Lot One without Hazel and Kenneth, a bit weird. After guitar, went home :D Home now, suppose to be doing some work. hehe! Bye, Love, Jewel :D The day with you was great :) |