Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009, 10:53 PM
I love starwberry, but you don't! ):

Hahahah, today was a great day. Shopped till I drop -.-
I am really tired from all the shoppings. Walked almost the whole orchard from 2 till night!!
Had dinner at Holland V then now I am at my grandma's house :)

Stay over!
Tomorrow have to wake up ealy, ):

Talking to Jun Xian online now.
I like it. I love it. I love as much as I love you! :D yay.

I am bored.
Bye.

Love, Jewel :D