I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 6:33 PM
What a twist in the end
Today was a ok-ok day, but I had a fever running. So I didn't feel too good. Haha. But it's alright :)The fever was on and off so I didn't go home. If I knew what would happen in the afternoon, I would have gone home. Haha. Badminton was at Clementi Sports Hall, I wanted to go there to tell Lily Ng. However, when we went to have lunch before trng, we went for training just 7 mins late, and Lily Ng chased us out of that place. What The Hell manzxzxz! D: "What are you trying to show me? I want all of you to get out now!!! Joshua and Jewel...as captains..blah blah blah!!!!" Damn her man! We were only 7 mins late, I know it is our fault that we were not punctual..but you don't have to do this right. So we had no choice but to leave the place..Jewel, Joshua, Hazel, Jun Xian, Kenneth, Jun Wei, Aye Yu and Mark :/// Then we didn't know where to go, wondered around in Clementi. Took the Mrt, then we went to IMM. On the Mrt, it was super fuuny. When the thing started beeping, Kenneth was stillw alking slowly, then Joshua didn't get on the train. Thus we had to wait for him as he took the next one. When we went to IMM, don't know what to do. Played with water. It was sooooo fun! (I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I don't care) Bleah.~ We were shooting at one another, then ALL OF US GOT WEEEEET! :D HAHAHA. It was 5 by then, went to dry ourselves up. Then went home. This is so much better than going for training. Although training is good for us, but never mind. Since she chose to chase us out today, OUT WEEEEE GO! :D When we were talking about her, the boys started describing her with all kinds of words :/ Never mind, enough about her. Overall, today was still a great day, even though I am sick. But I got to play :) Had heap loads of fun with the guys and Hazel :D Running a fever again)))): Gonna see a doctor, get MC, don't go school! :D HAHAHA. Bye! Love, Jewel :D Hey, you made our day :) |