I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Sunday, July 26, 2009, 9:12 AM
I Love You, Jesus :)
OMG IT WAS A GREAT DAY! Yesterday was a great day manzxzxz! From morning till night, of coure the night is the main focus! :D Morning woke up at 9 plus, don't know what to do. lalalala and lalala~ after that went to my brother's singing lesson place and after that my mother brought me to City Hall Mrt to meet Amanda Pang, then we went for the Hillsongs Concert!!! -Meet Van at the Mrt at 4.45pm -Took Mrt to Expo reached at 5.20 -Find Yongda there. -Queued up till 6 -Went in, find Gerald and Yongda. :D -Saw Si'Jia and Si'Min and their NewTown Friends I tell you, I love Jesus ok! You must love him toooooooooo! When the concert started, it was freaking fun already. The atmosphere was really high, high, high HYPEEEEEEEEEEEERR! :D Started with all the really nice song, everyone sang, jumped, shout, praised, worshipped, got high all together! (: Can you inmaging, gosh, it was really nice. Haha. Then Gerald and Yongda also siao siao de :/ Light sticks started flying around when they threw it around, looked like fireflies. :)))))))))) After that had pastor to talk for awhile, it was great too! Sit up, speak up! :D But then ah, sit on the floor there, my leg numb! Haha. Around an hour later, we sang again! :D Once again, the calm and peaceful atmosphere we went high again!!!!!! Started singing and stuffs. After that EVERYONE GETS HIGH AGAIN! :D When it was about to end at 10pm, everyone started shouting "ONE MORE SONG!!" After that when everything really ended it was, 10.30pm or around there. Everyone started to go out, and the whole place was like squeezy. Everyone was squeezing their way out. Then Amanda went back already when my aunt came o fetch her, Van and her friend went back themselves too. So I went back with Yongda and Gerald. The Mrt station was filled, so confirm very long the got mrt so we decided to take a taxi. The taxi queue wasn't short also ok. But I know shorted than the mrt one. Around 11, the taxi came. Then one the taxi we were arguing..blah blah blah :) Then fetched Gerald to his house first at Gim Moh then, to clementi Mrt for me! Then yongda went back home. Thanks :D Oh ya! Yongda pushed Gerald out of the taxi for some reason, really push eh! Hahahaha! I reached home around 12. Then bathed, I was really tired by then, so slept :) I am so gonna lose my voice! :( I shall end this wonderful post here, I'll be going for service alone later. Then look for Nora. HAHA :D Bye! Love, Jewel :D It was really a great day, I love God. |