I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 4:00 PM
I don't like you neither do I hate you.
Loser. :/Today's day was great yet dumb yet silly yet blur yet not nice but nice yet I DON'T KNOW! Haha, I don't know how to describe the day :) It was a day with all kinds of feeling. 1) Happy: Jewel is always happy :))) Today I was a bit hyper at times. 2) Sad: You make me think of you, again! 3) Irritated: Yesterday. 4) Blur: Everday. Morning I don't know what I am messaging to Joshua about. :/ 5) Great: I had fun rocking my chair in class. I found a nice position! :) 6) Not nice yet nice: Oh well, cannot describe. Last night, Jun Xian asked me to solve one math question. I took almost an hour to do it.! HAHAH! But who cares, in the end I solved it! :D With the right answer!! :D I was freaking happy you know. Then Jun Xian said that I am easily contented. But this isn't it, I am just tooooo happy because I didn't give up on doing it. This proved myself that I had patience, perserverance and determination! :D Weeeeeee~ And is actually kan zai jun xian de fen shang wo cai zuo de, either wise, I won't be bothered! :/ Today after school went to SP to see Hazel eat. We saw Jun Xian, Truman, Gevais, Satesh and Phon were there too, so we sat at the same table. Left after eating. I walked Hazel to her bus stop, then from SP I went back to school to get my science assessment from Jia Tung, then went home. Saw Hannah while I was waiting at the outside school bus stop, then she asked me to take 147 with her. So, JEWEL WEE IS SO NICE, I went to SP again, to take bus with her :) Haha. So tiring. Haha, but I won't pangseh de la :) Hannah Yeo again, shared many things with me on the way to SP. Her friend Megan(my new friend) was walking with us also. Then we were talking, and talking. Bought Hannah a bubble tea. Then we waited for the bus. When 147 came, 106 was behind. Then I told Hannah I could have taken 106 then I don't need to walk so far. Then Hannah also said that she can take 106 then change to 61, easier for her also. Thus, in the end we took 106 :))) Haha. On the bus, we were talking also. The journey was short. So I went home, and she went to take her bus :D Hope I can go out with her tomorrow, then she can continue. You, don't take her away from me!!! I shall end this post here, tomorrow is my physics test. Needa study! :) BYE! Love, Jewel :D Sometimes I will still think of you :) |