Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009, 9:04 AM
I don't like to be sick ):

Didn't go to school today, because I am sick ): So sad.
Michelle, Lapat are also absent from school today. So coincidental. Haha.
I am currently running a fever again. Gonna see a doctor today.

Woke up, messaged everyone. Kept them informed.
Ohand I realised I message more when I am absent. Haha.
Yongda, Quek, Joshua, Jun Xian, Jun Jie. And Jaron, who is also absent.

Everyone, please take care! It doesn't feel good to be sick. ): Hate it so badly.
Can't go to school, can't see my friends, can't talk to my friends, miss out all the fun!
But today's lessons are boring, regarding of what I've been informed. English, as usual boring. History, teacher is absent and had to do some dumb dumb wks. Later also have CME, Art and others. See how boring it is today, oh my. :/ Thank Goodness, I am not there.

But actually I do want to go to school, so I can see my friends.
They miss me! HAHAHAHAAHH! (Esp. __) Lols!
I'll be bored to death at home. I'll try to study, if posible.

Quick go and see doctor, I want to be fine! :D
How many days of MC will I get, more than one day I guess :/ Sigh.
There goes my Friday too. saddddddddded!

Hazel, Yan Min, Jia Tung, Jun Xian, Joshua! I miss all of you too okay! :D
Oh right, Yongda asked me to read the BIBLE :D

Psalm 91.
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his
faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the
serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he
acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver
him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Ain't this satisfying :) Haha.

And Romans 8:2
2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
Thank yo so much, little monitoooooooor! :D
I shall end this post here. Kinda getting tired again ):
Bye.
Love, Jewel :D
In him I will live :)
2 day MC.