I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Friday, July 31, 2009, 2:18 PM
How nice were those days
![]() I can still recall, the times we had together :) I enjoyed so much, loving it so much. Now each time I think of it, I'll still smile and laugh at it. We still do talk about it, think back about it --How sweet :) I just had my nap, since 11 plus, around 12 till now. I feel better now, go and take medicineeeee! :D Whole morning talking to Jaron about how to get well, how to destress, how to make the body temperature go lower, hope to recover soon and those stuffs as currently we are getting the same thing -.- Haha. Talked about weird stuffs then I sleep already, he play game. Lols. Oh ya oh ya, I shall try to recall what Jun Xian and I talked about on the phone yesterday. I only remembered we talked for quite long, and was laughing throughout the whole conversation. I remember one part where it relates the 3 of them. _____, _____ and _____! HAHA! I think only Jun Xian knows what the hell is going on here, lols! I shall not say too much or else later accidentally say wrong thing... :/ Bleah~ And it's 30% don't want to say, 70% that I can't recall anything, what th hell. :/ STUPID QUEK! Now keep pestering me to go to his church, gave many lame excuses. He ask me to go so that Joshua will go. Then I asked him why, he told me because he thinks Joshua likes me. Oh whatever. Then he also said it's easier for Joshua to become a christian if he goes to church. What in the world logic is this manzxzxz! Where got people go to church once or twice then becomes a christian -.- (Christianity is all about the relationship you have with God) ok! Now I know, I realised ducks still quack, unlike humans who speaks! :D Ducks with duck languages, and duck logics, with duck brains. LOLS. --feel so bad. I am so bored now, this is the second post for the day. I have nothing to do at home :( Only use the comp, do nothing. Study also cannot. Lols. Oh and I will have to skip guitar later on, how sad. Why did I miss school on Friday! D: Bad thing eh )))))))): Friday was suppose to be the best day. Haha, I don't want to blog already. Unless smth interesting happens later on :) Bye! Love, Jewel :D You said you love me, is it real? "Love is friendship set on fire" |