Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009, 8:56 AM
feel-so-sick-life is boring! D:

I have nothing to blog about.
I can only tell you I have fever, flu and cough.
I am gonna recover soon.
I am bored.
I cannot go out or to school.
I don't like to be sick.
I have nothing to do at home.
I only message people.
I think it is kinda dumb.
I wanna talk on the phone. :)
I have friends who are on MC with me :)
I don't miss out many lessons. (Many relief periods)
I am lazy to move around.
I am s-i-c-k ! :(
I have Biology and English test next Wednesday :/
I miss my friends.
I -ncluding: Hazel, Jun Xian, Joshua, Yan Min, Jia Tung, Hannah, Michelle.
I am losing my voice.
I am going to have no voice.

I am going to end my post here, because
I have nothing else to talk about. As my life is boring these days ):
I am feeling sooooooo sad!
I am gonnna get scolded on Monday.
I have Joshua to accompany, (as he promised) :)
I am so glad to have a friend like him.


I love everyone, bye!

Love, Jewel :D



I am going to be bored to death):