Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:32 PM
You'll never know what's gonna happen next.

Today's badminton was cancelled, because:
1) Rained in the morning, school hall under renovation, no place to train):
2) H1N1 cases are increasing, cannot go school O:
3) Mrs Ng thinks that we've trained really hard for the past few weeks :)

That's all. So, morning 7 plus, Mrs Ng called me to tell me this. I was soooooo happy! This is because my back was really aching like OMG! And I've been compaining since last night that I don't wanna go training today. :) So, yes, it was like a dream come true. Everyone was so happy, because I think everyone's backs are aching too!

Called and messaged so many people, they kept asking the same questions. Then so many people called to confirm, as they thought I was lying to them -.-

Jia Tung didn't on her phone, so she DID went to school. Thus, I went to school to find her :) Then shun bian see who is there, then get their numbers and ask them to go home. Haha.
After that, I called my mum, told her I was in school and if I could go and eat laksa with Jia Tung at
WCP then, mum allowed. Her mum allowed her also, then we went to eat together :)

Talkeeeeeeed for very long again! :D HAHAHA! Keep talking non-stop.

Like how I talked to Hannah, it was non stop. Kept going on and on and on :D
We walked around the same place, entered the same shops a few times, just to talk! With Hannah, i missed the same bus over and over again, just to talk!

I miss Hannah Yeo! ))):
Oh oh, we can't do our stalking today): Because no badminton. Another day ok! HAH! Anyway today HE also never go badminton, not planning to as he was busy. haha! :/
I'll see you sooooon then :) Friday? Haha! Weeeeee~ Tag my blog! Haha!

I wish I can see the future ):
What will come out of us uh?

Have you thought of us, being bestfriends?