I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 8:52 AM
I AM BACK :D
Hello people, I am back from my trip :) Haha! I had loooooooooads if fun. I don't know how to describe. Howeverm there is one I can remember quite clearly. The Haunted House Adventure. THis damn thing scared the freaking shyt out of me can! >:( I was so damn pissed with the ghost. So irritating, keep scaring! It was all my cousin's fault that we went in there. He was bugging us to go in with him and we stupidly went in with him. Once we entered, it was total darkness. Open the door only, "ARRRHHHHHH" The ghost came to scare us. I was reaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy very very scared. I cried at the first part :O Haha! Then my brother and another younger cousin both very scared. Then we went back to the entrance, the stupid ghost "AHHH" at us again! People scared already still scare. Went out then went in again. The damn ghost come scared again! That was just the starting :O Later, because the whole journey was really long and we had to walk! ): I was screaming like OOOOOMMMMMGGGG! The more I scream the more the ghost will come and disiao. The ghost touched me from the back, ran after me. Wtf man! How I wished that whole thing will end that instant. It was still I looooong way. There was many many parts where the ghost will try to reach for you. Or at every turn smth will pop out. Or smth will just suddenly move ))))): There was one part, the whost was like locked in a cage. Then the bars were metal right, he go use some chain thing hit the metal bars! I screamed like crazy la! The whole thing was SUPER SCARY! ): This Haunted House is good. Haha! SCARED THE FREAK OUT OF ME D: damn. Anyway, I didn't see Joshua there. Haha. So I didn't take a ride. There was a ride which went uppppppppp then drop down! But the no one dared to take with me. So I told myself, "Let fate decide. If I see Joshua, I'll take. If I don't, I won't" Thank God I didn't see him! Now I think of it, I am so scared already ): Hahahaha! But I think it'll be fun though. Haha! Okok, I can't remember much. :O Haha. Er, I did take one super crazy ride. It was this roller coaster thingy, lie straight one, then it went super fast and round and round and round. D: At first my cousin and I don't dare to take. Idk how we got the courage we took it in the end. Haha :D It was fuuuunnnnn though! :D I HAD A GREAT TIME AT GENTING! (((((((: Although I missed my friends! Haha. And skipped one training. Hahaha :) Love, Jewel :D Weeeeee, I miss you :) |