Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009, 8:47 AM
continue of yesterday...

Right, I forgot to blog about something else :/
Haha, first is my lost skirt. Secondly, was I made Jx tripped and I ACCIDENTALLY spat on his face. :O HAHAHAHHAHA

First, my dear dear skirt is really G O N E :O I don't know who the hell would want to tkae a skirt, but I can't find it anywhere in the school. Oh well, farewell skirt :/ Haha. I was whining for almost the whole training about it. I asked everyone.
'Yanmin! I lost my skirt!'
Then later, 'Jiatung! I lost my skirt!
'Then, 'Junxian! I lost my skirt! You got see it anot?!?
'Then, 'Joshua! I lost my skirt!'
Then, 'Jaron! I lost my skirt!'
Then, went to the sec one boys, 'Eh, I lost my skirt, you got see anot?!?'
Then, 'Zhou lao shi! Wo de qun zi bu jian!'
Then, 'Mrs Ng! I lost my skirt!'
Then, 'Coach! I lost my skirt!'

None of them gave me a reply I wanted, the y just said " Oh, then how? What you want me to do?" Hmph! >:( Never mind, poor skirt. I hope I found you. Haha

Then lalalla, I started calling out boys name :o Jun Xian say all these are my assistant boyfriends :/ Joshua is the most impt one. The rest are extra =.=
'Junxian,''
Junxian, Joshua,''
Junxian, Joshua, Jaron,''
Junxian, Joshua, Jaron, Zexuan,''
Junxian, Joshua, Jaron, Zexuan, Kenneth,''
Junxian, Joshua, Jaron, Zexuan, Kenneth, Mark,''

Haha, this is all about the skirt. I STILL CAN'T FIND IT. Nvm.

Next was the spitting =.="
Not my fault ok. I was just trying to control my laughter, and screaming. But SOME PEOPLE just insist on disturbing Haha! So this is just an ACCIDENT! :D

Oh ya! :D
I AM GOING TO GENTING ON FRIDAY(night) TO MONDAY(idk) :D
SO, gonnna skip badminton on Monday. Joshua also going to Genting. Coincidentally, we're booking the same hotel :) HAHAHHAHA! So, monday badminton, NO CAPTAIN! Lol. Right, and Yan Min is holding on to the attendace now... GET IT BACK FROM HER!

Anyway, I've got to go now.
I can only use the comp in such odd hours ): Sad.
Bye!

Love, Jewel :D
Let's all have funnnnnn :)