Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009, 9:31 AM
The camp is over; Wasn't much of a success ):

Weeeeeeee, the camp is over. Although it wasn't a success (To Mrs Ng) I thought it was alright. I think the team did enjoy the camp in a way :) Haha! As long as we like it, I don't care.

Tha camp was really fun! :D
The concentration part, gosh, why am I number 17! Haha! We had so much fun playing concentration, everyone sabo de! Haha! I can't concentrate. Lol. 4 of us had to do forfeit as we were the first four who couldn't concentrate during the game. Then, we had to dance/sing or whatever. Jun Xian was the first to get out, then everyone started sado-ing Brendan. He kept laughing then out already. Next was Kenneth Quek. He wanted to sabo me, in the end he himself lost first. Then Mrs Ng said there had to be a girl. Kenneth Tan said, "Hey everyone, you see Jun Xian here you should know which girl" Then Mrs Ng said, " Say number 17!" Ahhh, so unfair ): Haha! Nevermind :) As long as we had fun. Haha. Concentration was one of the nice nice games! :D It was so confusing! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Next funny part was, I forgot. But I think the night game was nice :D People got scare and lalala~ It wasn't much of a success here, as some of it was last minute thinking andand people DO'NT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS! Gosh, then Kenneth Gwee and I had to think how to restart the game in a different way. Thank God Mrs Ng wasn't there went the game went wrong, then the game still went on. Thus, Mrs Ng thought the game was one of the best -.- Never Mind. We had a great laugh when Kenneth Quek was passing a message down to Ze Xuan at one of the staion. They took super looooooong to pass it down! Then the Act It Out was super funny! I took video :D HAHAHAHA!

The best part was actually the Lights Off time, aka, sleeping time! :D
But but, the girls didn't sleep. Instead, we were scaring the bos below us. Seeing how timid they were, made me laugh like OMG! Haha! Super funny! Jia Tung, Yan Min and I didn't sleep :/ Haha. Nvm. All the girls were talking and talking, then 3 plus, 4 girls slept. Left Yan Min, Jia Tung, Hannah and I. We kept talking and continued playing cards. One part we jumped/stomped hard on the floor then it had the "boom boom" sound. Immediately we heard the boys below us shouting -.- Of course, it was the 4 musketeers. Hahahaha! Jun Xian, Jun Wei, Kenneth Tan, Brendan. "boom boom!!" Then the 4 of them shouted, "Ahhh! Ahh! Eh, 你看!又来了!又来! The girls all were practically ROFL! After we jumped, the shouted. So timid! Haha! Jun Wei and Breandan were really scared! Haha! They shouted the loudest! Then Kenneth said that they play cards until hand shake!!!! Damn funny!!!!!

All of them actually came out of their rooms, then talk to us. All the girls were acting blurrr. :O Then we scared them again. After that Jaron also came of the room, he was halk naked. His body is nice. Lol!! Then the rest should be sleeping like dead logs. Hahahahaha!

I don't know what to say already. Everything was just so funny! :D And the night was great.

The girls keep walking to the canteen when all the lights were off, just for the excitement then Hannah Yeo grabbed onto my hands soooo tightly then it went red. First we went with torches, later we decided not to. Then we walked here and there. Poor boys were locked up in their own area only :/ Oh ya! Then I started to anyhow make up stories and told the girls, they all scolded me and asked me to shut up. But I continued :x then they all were like OMG! Haha

Morning when we woke up, they all started talking about the "boom boom!" sound. Then the girls were secretly laughing. Hahahahah! Kenneth Gwee say when he went to the room the 4 of them were sititng next to each other VERY CLOSELY and Jx said they hugged tgt also -____- So weird!

Jun Wei also don't dare to sleep, keep calling the boy's name "eh, brendan" "Eh, Jun xian" "Eh, Kenneth." so funny la!

We had a great time at the camp. :D

I'll stop here for today. I will continue another sooooon! WITH THE PICTURES :D
I won't forget:
-Jaron and his nail polish
-How I got scare went I was placing the cards
-Jaron and his pet moth -.-
-Pictures we took
-Bathing
-MANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEE :D
-How we got scolded because of a friscbee

-After the camp, Lily Ng talked to Joshua and I


Love, Jewel :D


Don't be afraid of the dark :)