I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 7:10 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! [I feel good after bath(: Haha]
JEWEL WEE, TAY YAN MIN, LIM JIA TUNG, JIANG JUN XIAN! :DWeeeeeeee, badminton overall was alright today. It was still tough and tiring though :/ Andand, now my skin has two tone. Quite obvious also. HAHAHA. Never mind, I like it. haha. After badminton, all of us sat down and talked awhile. Oh ya! Andand at first Joshua and I were suppose to find the attendance. Lalala, we went everywhere but cant find it. I told him at the pigeon hole there, he don't believe. Haha! However, we got it in the end. Joshuaaaaa! I accidentally left the attendance with Yan Min :/ I think it's safe with her, no worries! At first you forgot, then I help you take. I take already, while we took it out to write the names of members for the notice board, she accidentally kept it :/ Sorry! She'll bring it on Friday. Hahaha :D Oh ya, next today..after badminton, Jia Tung, Yan Min, Jx, Joshua, Brendan stayed back to decorate the notice board. Actually only Jia Tung, Yan Min and Jun Xian stayed back to help. Haha. First we were lacked of many many things, then thanks to Jx and Brendan they went to SP popular then help me buy the things. :) Haha. Thanks! We did the stupid notice board for hours and hours and hours. From 12 plus until 6?!?!?!?! This was super super long ok! But in the end we did it. THANKS JIA TUNG AND YAN MIN AND J UN XIAN. Hahahaha! :D Mrs Ng better be glad with it or else...idk! ): There was one part, where Jia Tung left. She left earlier. I was cleaning some double sided tape thingy pasted on the glass of the notice board. I told them eraser can clean, they all say cannot. IN THE END I DID IT OK! :D HAHAHAHAHA! I had a great time making the board today. Other than the part getting bullied by Jx. Yan Min and I screamed like some crazy people. Really like siao. All Jx's fault ok! :O Haha. Idk how to describe it. And at the end, they were taking candid pictures of me. Some were like "Housewife" or what. O M G! :S PICTURES ARE WITH YAN MIN :) Anyway, the whole day was fun :D He had a great time bullying, and she/me had a great time screaming! I should end this here this time, bye! :) Yesssss! Next training is in Clementi Sports Hall. Bring $34! HAHAH! Love, Jewel :D I had a great day. Joshua pang sehhhhh): Haha. Nvm. |