I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 3:50 PM
Results = Horror!
Haha, what a silly title :/Today I got back quite a few of my results. All like so.......OMG! Yesterday I got back my English paper 1. Jewel Wee got highest for letter writing, believe it or not? Haha. Unbelievable right? Gosh. Never mind, I'm happy :D Haha Today I got back paper 1. Results weren't as expected. But overall still ok, so okay(: HAHA! Math paper 1 and 2 add together only 70 ): Jun Xian sure get higher this time! Give him chance. Kidding though. Oh well. His math in fact is better than mine, he practiced a lot already! Haha. Chinese was also average, 70! Science also around 70! Everything is 70. Hmph! Papers papers, I'm getting back more tomorrow >< Hope to do well! History....... I did study for it, so I really hope can do well. Or at least pass? :D Or else don't want to study le la): Kidding. Er, Jun Jie take care alright? Please tag my blog! Haha, see you soon! Soon. And, Jun Xian I'm sure you math will get higher than me! So don't deny. :D Haha. Oh ya ya ya! I've got to stay back on Thursday.. so.. yea.. Hehe. (Nvm, Idk what I'm saying) Anyway, sorry for not posting many pictures these days. Love, Jewel. Go back a little to leap further. |