I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Saturday, April 25, 2009, 10:19 PM
Exams :/
I shall blog now! It's been so long since I've blogged ): So, I shall update today. But I can tell you that my blog will be dead, not dead maybe half dead. Haha. I've been studying for a very long period already as exams are really round the corner. Hahaha. Chiooooooong ahh! :D LOL! Joshua and I always call this a study marathon! :D HAHAHAH! Everyone has to "run" for the marathon, but some will give up halfway. So all of us have to persevere and never give up. We also shouldn't run/sprint too fast or else maybe will fall down. Hahaha. But no matter what we shouldn't stop. Aiya....I don't know what to blog about already. Nothing better to blog already. Haha. Everything also study study, so sian one. DDDDDDD: I AM SO BORED! Enough of studying already :) Guitar exams are also round the corners too. Got to jiayou jiayou! I don't want to blog already. Talking to Jun xian on the phone now. And, church with Manda tomorrow (: Love, Jewel. Continue running this race, go on :) |