Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 5:34 PM

Pretty great day.
-played badminton with Amanda and Hazel from 12.30 to 3.30.

Awman, it was super tiring! And Hazel is not bad ok! :D Haha. This Aunty still asked me why didn't I ask her to join badminton early on! >:( I did ok!
Just that someone didn't want to. That someone chose to join photography instead. In the end, someone didn't attend any CCA as she said there was no one with her. I'm so glad, after..3 months(?!) of convincing, someone is finally joining badminton!

Ahh, so hot now): And I feel like sleeping. Hahaha. So tired after playing for so long! :/

Hazel Lee, I've read you blog post, the part for me.
Yes, I can agree that we really disliked each other at that time, but things are different now(: Haha. I believe we're bestest friends now, right? Thank you so much for trying so hard to cheer me up that day. Oh yes, and I love you for being so frank! ;D Haha. Thanks once again. You didn't hide anything from me yea <3>

Things are still awkward between us, but I think I should just forgive you for this once. I don't know what will happen if this ever happen again. Just this once. Some may say I'm too kind for this action, but it's alright. I won't mind being too kind, for you. I Just hope, things between us will not change.

JEWEL WEE :D
bye!
Does it pay to be too kind(: Haha