Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009, 6:35 PM
Jewel wanna blog too(:

Haha, what am I suppose to blog now?
Today was quite a long day too, not as long as yesterday though. Yesterday was like..C-R-A-Z-Y! Haha! I shall post about yesterday then today ok? (If I have the time) Haha!

Yesterday, woke up at 6. Went to school with Amanda-J as usual. We had our mother tongue oral exams that day! :D It was still ok I thought. Haha, at least I got a pretty teacher, easy to talk to. Haha! After oral it was 8+ Not even 9 yet! It started at 8.. Haha. We had badminton in the afternoon at 2.30 so.. Jewel, Junxian, Hazel, Amanda-J, Yan Min and Jia Tung went to IMM to have breakfast! :D hahah! Ate macs, again! We walked around for awhile, then went back to school around 1+ Rested for awhile more then Badminton! Everyone went out of school then back to school for CCA yesterday because we weren't suppose to stay in school. And I would really want to know who the hell will stay in school for 5 hours plus! Took some pictures too!

Thank you YAN MIN! HAZEL! JIA TUNG! AMANDA-JANE! JUN XIAN for, yesterday! :D

Today, woke up as usual. Had to go for IT today. Amanda-J pang seh-ed me. She didn't go for IT. haha, so I met Michelle and Elvina in the canteen. Went for assembly then to the comp labbb(((: Haha. Jun xian and Brendan was also there. During IT, it was boring. I didn't know what to do, I had nothing to do. So as Mr Wong said the steps, just follow. Then when he stopped, watched anime. I had nothing better to do! Woke up at 6 just for IT or the EL oral would have started at 12.12, and I can wake up much later!!! >:( Haha! Never mind. After IT and before oral, went to SP macs with Michelle, Elvina, Jx, Brendan and Izzul :/ haha, eat then went back for oral. Met Hazel Lee! Then after oral went home with Joshuaaaaaa, Junxian, Hazel and Jaryl. Haha! :D So conincidental that our timing all ended around the same time :D hahaha! Joshua so nice lor, take 147 with me. haha :D Then Junxian and Jaryl walked so fast pang seh all. Then Hazel and I walked moderate speed, Joshua walked super slow! Don't even feel like we're going home together! haha!

Thank you MICHELLE, ELVINA, HAZEL, JUNXIAN, JOSHUAAAA for today!

I think I'll end here for today.
Junxian is currently: Mad, crazy :/ Can't help it. Boys are just immature!
Weeee, Joshuaaaa!
(junxian, jealous mah?) Jk.
Weeeee, Junxiannnnn! (Happy?) HAHA!