Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 12:36 PM

Time to make my blog awake! :D
Sorry, for not blogging for like almost 2 weeks :/ haha!

I shall make up today alright. But, i also don't know what to blog. Jun xian is complaining that my blog is dead): haha, so is Amanda, Hazel and otherssss! Haha. I shall blog blog blog today.

Last week was really really busy, that's why I didn't even blog. All the tests and badminton tournaments after school could really tire me out D: Haha. But it's alright, it's all over now. Finally can get some rest, just a little more. Because I will be having 4 tests next week. oh god!

Yesterday was Valentines Day, how did you celebrate yours?
This valentines day was kinda boring & something did happen to make me remeber about this Valentines day. Nothing to do with Love at all. hahaha! :D

Met Amanda-J at 2 then we went to Queensway to get her shoe. Oh, we met Joshua at macs there. Right, everything started here and ended there. Jun xian darling, I'm sure you were angry at the point of time right? Haha, so sorry alright! Like i told you, this won't happen again. 就算我怕了你,好不好? haha! :D After that Mummy brought me to Vivo. Walked around, till dinner time had no where to go to. Everywhere was full because of valentines day D: Went to West coast plaza instead. And everywhere was full too. so, we waited patiently and we got our table. haha! Went to my aunt's house around 11 plus. Talk to jx on the phone, messaging jun jie and everything la! haha! Haha, that was how my valentines day passed. So boring.

IDK WHAT TO BLOG ALREADYYYY!
Jun xian uh, you see i am so nice, because of you I'm blogging you know! :DDD haha! Can i post pictures instead? (: (i cnt put the pics into the comp!!!) freak.

another day ok! :D sorry!

byeeee(:
Love, jewel! :D
"You jump, i'll jump after you"
HAHA!
I PROMISE A LONGER POST FOR NEXT ONE!