Photobucket
I love J.
Profile
Photobucket In God I Trust :)

Me.
10 April


Please don't spam.
Thank you.

Tag

Links
I Love them.
Jun Xian; Yay
Joshua and Leroy!
Michelle! :D
Amanda Pang :)))
Aye Yu Mon
Hazel; Love
Yan Min; GF
Jia Tung Lim :D
Amanda-J :)
Amanda Tan; Pretty
Ashley Boey
Chenny
Goh Qian
Hannah Yeo :))
Janice Sie
Jihye!
Joanne
Jun Tai
Mal
Natalie Lim
Nicole
Rachel
Shannon Ang
Truman Tan
Vivien :)))

Pasts
archives
+ January 2008
+ February 2008
+ March 2008
+ April 2008
+ May 2008
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009, 7:14 PM

Finally free ;D
I'm gonna be free from the "test season" soon! :D Tomorrow will be the last Bio test!
This week passed really quickly, I think. It's Friday tomorrow!

Today stayed back for math test then went to SP for lunch with Hazel and Michelle (: Talk and eat. Then Michelle studied awhile, Hazel went to play cards and Jewel was drawing. She was doing her art. Fine, I wasn't doing my art. I was helping Jun Xian with his art, Hahaha. I think my art skills improved, I did his nicer than mine ): Maybe it's because I used Michelle's pencil, which is better quality than our pencil. :/ hahaha! Completed it halfway then went home. :D We had so much fun together, talk talk talk and eat! :D

I can finally reply letters today, haha. I haven't been writing to anyone this week. haha. And I've loads to reply now :X hahaha. Finally I'm freeeeee! (:

I hope I did well for my tests, all of them! :D Hope Geography get high high marks, Maths do better than well and English pass a little higher than average can already! ((((((((: HAHAHA! Hope things will be like that. Then I can get another drink from Joshua again. Haha, just kidding. I wanna treat him but he don't let ): hahaha.

Got to end here today(:
Byeeee!

I wanna pass(:
My back is aching. pain pain ): haha