I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Monday, December 01, 2008, 12:06 PM
Happy Reunion :DHad a reunion dinner with the whole family yesterday (: My uncle just came back from Thailand and he's off to Australia today with my 3 cousins and my aunt! Hope they have fun there ;D So about yesterday, my 2 uncles, 2 aunts, mom, dad, 5 cousins, and my grandma, went to Bukit Timah community center to have our reunion dinner :D My grandfather wasn't there as he had a stomachache D: But all of us still had lots of fun there! My uncle asked me lots of questions about school, I don't even understand how he knows about what happens in my school. When he asked me questions about my cousin in school and what happened to me in school, I looked at my cousin, and she told me that she did not say anything. So I just answered my uncle, "I don't know" for every question :D Haha! Later, my uncle turned to my cousin and started asking her the same questions, she also said she does not know anything for every question! Haha ;D All of us had fun, lots of laughter and everyone chatting away (: Yesterday, I laughed a a whole lot more than I usually do, guessed I didn't realized it until now :D Oh well, gotta stop here. Bye! Love, Hazel :D |