I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Sunday, June 29, 2008, 1:30 PM
THE THREE OF US!!!Uncle Thomas, Malcolm and JEWEL! :D Jaryl and Jewel ! :D the 3rd generation! :D FIVESOMES! :D Jewel wee & Ryan ! The WONDERFUL bday cake! Aunty Joyce and i ! Manda, Jewel , Malcolm Manda, Jewel, Malcolm YEAH! :D celebrated Grandma's birthday! :D had loads of funn! ate, talked take photo! :D the fondue was wonderfula nd had a story too... HAHA. done by Jaryl :D haha. yes we had lots of fun, then play play play. (some many photos not posted yet. ) the today went to my aunt's child! :D super duuuper CUTE! :D I LOVE FIVESOMES! (: I LOVE MY KOR KOR! (: I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND! (: |