I love J.
| |
|
Profile
In God I Trust :) Me. Tag
Links
I Love them.Jun Xian; Yay Joshua and Leroy! Michelle! :D Amanda Pang :))) Aye Yu Mon Hazel; Love Yan Min; GF Jia Tung Lim :D Amanda-J :) Amanda Tan; Pretty Ashley Boey Chenny Goh Qian Hannah Yeo :)) Janice Sie Jihye! Joanne Jun Tai Mal Natalie Lim Nicole Rachel Shannon Ang Truman Tan Vivien :))) Pasts
archives + January 2008 + February 2008 + March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 |
Saturday, February 23, 2008, 3:40 PM
actually the reason i wanted to break with yongda has seriously nothing to do with love..i don't even know the reason..and i just think we're too young to stead yknow...so its like wth...i don't think he is not good enough for me,i know he treats me very well i know he likes me..i don't don like him,i don't think he is not good enough for me..but there is one thing many ppl should know is i break with him is NOT COS OF ANOTHER GUY! this one i can SWEAR! and i can SWEAR HTAT I DO NOT LIKE BENEDICT MORE THAN A FRIEND,I WILL NEVER BE WITH HIM! well since this became like that alr , i cant do anything! he doesn't even want to be my fren anymore so why bother! so now all i can do is to tell everyone1.i do no hate yongda 2.i do not like benedict more than a fren 3.will never stead with benedict 4.want to be friends with yongda(but he doesn't) 5.the reason why i broke with yongda has nth to do with love! 6.YONGDA,I AM SORRY! =) all this is whether you believe it or not...i can't help it anymore...=) |